Table of Contents
The Morgan State Bears (2-4) visit the Loyola Marymount Lions (4-2) after losing three road games in a row. The Lions are heavy favorites by 11.5 points in the contest, which tips at 3:00 PM ET on Wednesday, November 23, 2022. The matchup has an over/under of 144.5 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Lions vs. Bears
- Game Day: Wednesday, November 23, 2022
- Game Time: 3:00 PM ET
- Location: Los Angeles, California
- Arena: Gersten Pavilion
|Loyola Marymount (CA)||-11.5||144.5|
Loyola Marymount (CA) Betting Stats & Information
- Loyola Marymount (CA) has been the moneyline favorite just two other times so far this season, and it split the two games.
- The Lions have not played as a moneyline favorite of -714 or shorter.
- The Lions are 3-2-0 against the spread this season.
- The Bears are a perfect 3-0 against the spread when an underdog by 11.5 points or more this season.
- The average total Loyola Marymount (CA) has had in its games this year is 7.7 more points than this particular game’s point total.
Morgan State Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Morgan State has been the underdog five times and won one of those games.
- The Bears have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +488 odds on them winning this game.
- The Bears are 4-1-0 against the spread this season.
- The Bears have a 3-0 record against the spread this season when an underdog by 11.5 points or more.
- Morgan State’s games this year have averaged a total of 146.3 points, 1.8 more than the point total in this matchup.
Loyola Marymount (CA) vs. Morgan State Season Stat Comparison
|Loyola Marymount (CA) Rank||Loyola Marymount (CA) AVG||Morgan State AVG||Morgan State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Loyola Marymount Lions Leaders
- The Lions scoring leader is Cameron Shelton, who averages 16.3 per contest to go with 5.3 rebounds and 3.7 assists.
- Keli Leaupepe is Loyola Marymount (CA)’s leading rebounder, pulling down 6.5 per game, while Jalin Anderson is its best passer, distributing 3.8 assists in each contest.
- The Lions get the most three-point shooting production out of Chance Stephens, who makes 3.2 threes per game.
Morgan State Bears Leaders
- Malik Miller has the top spot on the Bears leaderboards for scoring (14.3 per game), rebounds (9.2 per game), and assists (3.7 per game).
- Isaiah Burke is consistent from distance and leads the Bears with 2.8 made threes per game.