Table of Contents
The UCF Knights (4-1) are heavy, 15.5-point favorites as they try to extend a four-game win streak when they host the Evansville Purple Aces (1-3) on Wednesday, November 23, 2022 at Addition Financial Arena. The contest airs at 7:00 PM ET. The point total is 123.5 for the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Knights vs. Purple Aces
- Game Day: Wednesday, November 23, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Orlando, Florida
- Arena: Addition Financial Arena
UCF Betting Stats & Information
- UCF has won 66.7% of its games this season when favored on the moneyline (2-1).
- The Knights have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -2099 or shorter.
- The Knights have a 4-1-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Purple Aces are a perfect 1-0 against the spread when an underdog by 15.5 points or more this season.
- UCF’s average point total in outings this season is 129, 5.5 points higher than the total in this game.
Evansville Betting Stats & Info
- Evansville won one, or 4.5%, of the 22 games it played as underdogs last season.
- The Purple Aces played as an underdog of +1038 or more twice last season and lost both games.
- The Purple Aces were 12-16-0 against the spread last season.
- The Purple Aces won once ATS (1-2) as underdogs of 15.5 points or greater last season.
- The average total for Evansville’s games in 2021 was 6.4 more points than the point total of 123.5 for this outing.
UCF vs. Evansville Last Season Stat Comparison
|UCF Rank||UCF AVG||Evansville AVG||Evansville Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
UCF Knights Leaders
- The Knights leader in points and rebounds is Taylor Hendricks, who scores 15.8 points and grabs 7.2 rebounds per game.
- UCF’s best passer is Jayhlon Young, who averages 3.6 assists per game to go with his 7.4 PPG scoring average.
- Hendricks leads the Knights in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of two shots per game from beyond the arc.
Evansville Purple Aces Leaders
- Shamar Givance contributed 13.7 points per game last season while tacking on 3.9 assists.
- Jawaun Newton pulled down 5.5 rebounds per game.
- Noah Frederking was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, connecting on 1.5 per game.