Table of Contents
The Merrimack Warriors (1-4) are heavy underdogs (+20.5) as they try to end a three-game losing streak when they visit the Providence Friars (3-2) at 7:00 PM ET on Wednesday, November 23, 2022 at Amica Mutual Pavilion. The point total is 133.5 for the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Friars vs. Warriors
- Game Day: Wednesday, November 23, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Providence, Rhode Island
- Arena: Amica Mutual Pavilion
Providence Betting Stats & Information
- Providence has been favored on the moneyline a total of three times this season, and it has won each of those games.
- The Friars have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -5000 or shorter.
- The Friars are 2-3-0 against the spread this season.
- The Warriors are winless against the spread (0-1) when playing as at least 20.5-point underdogs.
- The average over/under Providence has had set in games this year is 16.1 more points than this outing’s point total.
Merrimack Betting Stats & Info
- Merrimack has been the underdog in four games this season, and it has failed to win any of those contests.
- The Warriors have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +1800 moneyline set for this game.
- The Warriors have compiled a 0-4-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Warriors are 0-1 against the spread when an underdog by 20.5 points or more this season.
- The average total for Merrimack’s games this year is 2.7 fewer points than the point total of 133.5 for this outing.
Providence vs. Merrimack Season Stat Comparison
|Providence Rank||Providence AVG||Merrimack AVG||Merrimack Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Providence Friars Leaders
- The Friars leader in points and rebounds is Bryce Hopkins, who scores 16 points and grabs 8.4 rebounds per game.
- Providence’s best passer is Jared Bynum, who averages 4.8 assists per game to go with his 12.4 PPG scoring average.
- Noah Locke leads the Friars in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.2 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Merrimack Warriors Leaders
- Jordan Minor collects 17 points and 8.5 rebounds per game for the Warriors, making him the leading scorer and rebounder on the team.
- Jordan Derkack notches more assists than any other Merrimack teammate with 2.4 per game. He also averages 10.4 points and pulls down 7.2 rebounds per game.
- Mykel Derring hits 1.8 three-pointers per game, the most on the Warriors.