Table of Contents
The Samford Bulldogs (5-0) are favored (by 9 points) to build on a four-game home win streak when they host the Valparaiso Beacons (2-2) on Wednesday, November 23, 2022 at 3:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at 148.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bulldogs vs. Beacons
- Game Day: Wednesday, November 23, 2022
- Game Time: 3:00 PM ET
- Location: Birmingham, Alabama
- Arena: Pete Hanna Center
Samford Betting Stats & Information
- Samford has been the moneyline favorite only two other times so far this season, and it won both of the games.
- The Bulldogs have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -525 or shorter.
- The Beacons are winless against the spread (0-1) when playing as at least 9-point underdogs.
- The average total Samford has had in its games this year is 1.9 more points than this particular game’s point total.
Valparaiso Betting Stats & Info
- Valparaiso was underdogs 16 times last season and won twice.
- Last season, the Beacons were at least a +393 underdog on the moneyline six times, losing each of those contests.
- The Beacons beat the spread 16 times in 32 games last year.
- The Beacons went 4-3 as underdogs of 9 points or greater last year.
- Valparaiso’s games in 2021 averaged an over/under of 141.3 points, 7.2 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Samford vs. Valparaiso Last Season Stat Comparison
|Samford Rank||Samford AVG||Valparaiso AVG||Valparaiso Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Samford Bulldogs Leaders
- Jermaine Marshall leads the Bulldogs in scoring and rebounding, tallying 13.2 points and 6.8 rebounds per game.
- Samford’s best passer is Ques Glover, who averages 2.6 assists per game to go with his 13.2 PPG scoring average.
- Jaden Campbell leads the Bulldogs in three-point shooting, making an average of two shots per game from beyond the arc.
Valparaiso Beacons Leaders
- Ben Krikke put up 14.2 points per game last season.
- Thomas Kithier grabbed 6.6 rebounds per game and Trevor Anderson averaged 2.4 assists per game.
- Kevion Taylor knocked down 2.1 threes per game a season ago.