Table of Contents
The Butler Bulldogs (3-1) host the No. 22 Tennessee Volunteers (2-1) after winning three straight home games. The Volunteers are favored by 7.5 points in the matchup, which begins at 7:30 PM ET on Wednesday, November 23, 2022. The matchup’s over/under is set at 136.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Volunteers vs. Bulldogs
- Game Day: Wednesday, November 23, 2022
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Location: Nassau, Bahamas
- Arena: Imperial Arena
Tennessee Betting Stats & Information
- Tennessee finished 26-2 in games it was listed as the moneyline favorite last season (winning 92.9% of those games).
- Tennessee won all 15 games it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -341 or shorter last year.
- The Volunteers covered the spread 21 times in 35 games last year.
- The Volunteers’ ATS record as 7.5-point favorites or greater was 8-7 last year.
- The average over/under Tennessee had set in games last year was 0.1 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
Butler Betting Stats & Info
- Butler won six, or 24%, of the 25 games it played as underdogs last season.
- The Bulldogs were 2-10 last season when entering a game as an underdog by +273 or more on the moneyline.
- The Bulldogs were 16-17-0 against the spread last season.
- As 7.5-point underdogs or more, the Bulldogs went 6-6 against the spread last season.
- The average point total for Butler in 2021 was 5.7 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Tennessee vs. Butler Last Season Stat Comparison
|Tennessee Rank||Tennessee AVG||Butler AVG||Butler Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Tennessee Volunteers Leaders
- Kennedy Chandler scored 13.9 points and distributed 4.7 assists per game last season.
- Josiah-Jordan James pulled down six boards per game while also scoring 10.3 points a contest.
- Santiago Vescovi hit an average of 2.9 shots per game from beyond the arc a season ago.
Butler Bulldogs Leaders
- Chuck Harris contributed 11.4 points per game last season.
- Bo Hodges collected 6.9 rebounds per game and Aaron Thompson dished out 3.8 assists per outing.
- Harris was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, connecting on 1.5 per game.