Table of Contents
The No. 12 Michigan State Spartans (3-1) host the No. 18 Alabama Crimson Tide (4-0) after winning three straight home games. The Crimson Tide are favored by just 3 points in the matchup, which begins at 10:30 PM ET on Thursday, November 24, 2022. The matchup has an over/under of 145 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Crimson Tide vs. Spartans
- Game Day: Thursday, November 24, 2022
- Game Time: 10:30 PM ET
- Location: Portland, Oregon
- Arena: Moda Center
Alabama Betting Stats & Information
- Alabama was favored on the moneyline 26 total times last season. It finished 16-10 in those games.
- Alabama had a record of 16-9 when it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -135 or shorter last year (64%).
- The Crimson Tide had 11 wins in 33 games against the spread last season.
- The Crimson Tide’s ATS record as 3-point favorites or greater was 7-18 last year.
- The average point total in Alabama’s games last year was 10.9 more points than the total of 145 in this matchup.
Michigan State Betting Stats & Info
- Last season, Michigan State was the underdog 14 times and won five, or 35.7%, of those games.
- The Spartans had a record of 4-8, a 33.3% win rate, when they were set as an underdog of +112 or more by sportsbooks last season.
- Against the spread, the Spartans were 19-17-0 last year.
- The Spartans had an ATS record of 4-6 as underdogs of 3 points or greater last season.
- The average point total for Michigan State in 2021 was 3.7 points lower than this game’s over/under.
Alabama vs. Michigan State Last Season Stat Comparison
|Alabama Rank||Alabama AVG||Michigan State AVG||Michigan State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Alabama Crimson Tide Leaders
- Jaden Shackelford averaged 16.6 points per contest to go with 5.4 rebounds and 1.5 assists per game last season.
- Keon Ellis pulled down 6.1 rebounds per game, while JD Davison averaged 4.3 assists per contest.
- Shackelford made 3.1 threes per game a season ago.
Michigan State Spartans Leaders
- Gabe Brown put up 11.6 points per game last season.
- A.J Hoggard collected 4.8 assists per game and Marcus Bingham pulled down 6.3 rebounds per outing.
- Brown had a solid showing from beyond the arc a season ago. He knocked down two shots from deep per game.