Table of Contents
Two hot teams hit the court when the No. 24 Purdue Boilermakers (3-0) visit the West Virginia Mountaineers (4-0) on Thursday, November 24, 2022 at 10:00 PM ET. The Boilermakers are 1-point favorites and put their three-game win streak on the line against the Mountaineers, who have won four straight. The matchup has a point total of 137.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Boilermakers vs. Mountaineers
- Game Day: Thursday, November 24, 2022
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- Location: Portland, Oregon
- Arena: Veterans Memorial Coliseum
Purdue Betting Stats & Information
- Purdue won 77.1% of the games last season in which it was favored on the moneyline (27-8).
- In games it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -116 or shorter last year, Purdue had a record of 27-8 (77.1%).
- The Boilermakers were 15-20-2 against the spread last season.
- As 1-point favorites or greater, the Boilermakers went 14-20-2 against the spread last year.
- The average total Purdue had set in matchups last year was 10.8 more points than this outing’s point total.
West Virginia Betting Stats & Info
- West Virginia was underdogs 17 times last season and won twice.
- The Mountaineers were 2-15 last season when entering a game as an underdog by -104 or more on the moneyline.
- The Mountaineers beat the spread 14 times in 33 games last season.
- The Mountaineers had an ATS record of 5-12 as underdogs of 1 point or greater last season.
- The average total for West Virginia’s games in 2021 was 0.4 more points than the point total of 137 for this outing.
Purdue vs. West Virginia Last Season Stat Comparison
|Purdue Rank||Purdue AVG||West Virginia AVG||West Virginia Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Purdue Boilermakers Leaders
- Jaden Ivey scored 17.3 points and distributed 3.1 assists per game last season.
- Zach Edey grabbed an average of 7.7 boards in each contest while scoring 14.4 points per game last season.
- Sasha Stefanovic made 2.4 threes per game a season ago.
West Virginia Mountaineers Leaders
- Taz Sherman averaged 17.7 points per game last season while also adding 2.4 assists.
- Gabe Osabuohien averaged 5.3 rebounds per game.
- Sherman was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, knocking down 2.1 per game.