Table of Contents
The Northeastern Huskies (0-4) are favored (-3) to end a four-game losing streak when they host the Manhattan Jaspers (1-2) at 12:00 PM ET on Thursday, November 24, 2022 at Copper Box Arena. The over/under in the matchup is set at 135.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Huskies vs. Jaspers
- Game Day: Thursday, November 24, 2022
- Game Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Location: London, United Kingdom
- Arena: Copper Box Arena
Northeastern Betting Stats & Information
- Northeastern won 45.5% of the games last season in which it was favored on the moneyline (5-6).
- When playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -157 or shorter last year, Northeastern finished with a record of 4-4 (50%).
- The Huskies’ record against the spread last year was 10-20-1.
- The Huskies had two wins ATS (2-6) as a 3-point favorite or more last season.
- Northeastern’s average point total in matchups last year was 133.4, 1.6 points less than the over/under in this game.
Manhattan Betting Stats & Info
- Last season, Manhattan was the underdog 18 times and won six, or 33.3%, of those games.
- The Jaspers had a record of 4-9, a 30.8% win rate, when they were set as an underdog of +134 or more by bookmakers last season.
- The Jaspers had 14 wins in 30 games against the spread last year.
- The Jaspers’ ATS record as underdogs of 3 points or more was 5-8 last season.
- Manhattan’s games in 2021 averaged a total of 143.5 points, 8.5 more than the point total in this matchup.
Northeastern vs. Manhattan Last Season Stat Comparison
|Northeastern Rank||Northeastern AVG||Manhattan AVG||Manhattan Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Northeastern Huskies Leaders
- Jahmyl Telfort averaged 12.6 points, 2.9 rebounds, and 1.8 assists per game last season.
- Chris Doherty pulled down 8.9 rebounds per game, while Tyreek Scott-Grayson notched 2.5 assists per contest.
- Nikola Djogo hit an average of 1.9 shots per game from beyond the arc a season ago.
Manhattan Jaspers Leaders
- Jose Perez racked up 18.9 points per game last season and recorded 4.5 assists.
- Josh Roberts averaged 6.5 rebounds per game.
- Samir Stewart was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, connecting on 1.8 per game.