The Boston Celtics (14-4) are favored (by 8 points) to extend a six-game home winning streak when they host the Sacramento Kings (10-7) on Friday, November 25, 2022 at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at 236.5.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Celtics vs. Kings
- Game Day: Friday, November 25, 2022
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBCS-BOS and NBCS-CA
- Location: Boston, Massachusetts
- Arena: TD Garden
Celtics Betting Stats & Information
- The Celtics have put together a 14-4 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 77.8% of those games).
- Boston has won all four games it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -342 or shorter.
- So far this season, the Celtics have put together a 10-8-0 record against the spread.
- In games this season they were favored by 8 points or more, the Celtics have a 3-2 record against the spread.
- The average over/under Boston has had set in matchups this season is 3.4 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
- Out of the Celtics’ 17 games with a set total, 11 have hit the over (64.7%).
Sacramento Betting Stats & Info
- The Kings have won four of the 10 games they’ve played as underdogs this season.
- Sacramento has played as an underdog of +270 or more once this season and lost that game.
- The Kings have covered the spread 12 times in 17 games with a set spread.
- The Kings have a perfect 2-0 ATS record when playing as at least 8-point underdogs.
- The average over/under for Sacramento’s games this year is 0.3 more points than the point total of 236.5 for this outing.
- This season, Kings games have hit the over eight times.
Celtics vs. Kings Season Stat Comparison
|Celtics Rank||Celtics AVG||Kings AVG||Kings Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Boston Celtics Leaders
- The Celtics get 30.6 points, 7.9 rebounds and 4.7 assists from Jayson Tatum.
- Marcus Smart contributes with 3.0 boards and 7.3 assists per game in addition to his 11.3 PPG scoring average.
- Tatum leads active Celtics in three-point shooting, making an average of 3.3 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Sacramento Kings Leaders
- De’Aaron Fox averages 25.4 points per game. He also pulls down 5.0 rebounds and racks up 6.3 assists per game.
- Domantas Sabonis’ statline of 11.2 rebounds, 16.9 points and 6.2 assists adds to the squard’s efforts.
- Kevin Huerter is the top shooter from distance for the Kings (among active players), hitting 3.6 threes per game.