The Golden State Warriors (9-10) are 7-point favorites as they attempt to continue a seven-game home win streak when they take on the Utah Jazz (12-8) on Friday, November 25, 2022 at Chase Center. The game airs at 10:00 PM ET on NBCS-BA and SportsNet RM. The over/under for the matchup is 237.5.
It’s time to get your parents, spouse, coworkers, third cousin and mailman together again. NBA pools are back! Hit your own 3 pointer with RunYourPool today.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Warriors vs. Jazz
- Game Day: Friday, November 25, 2022
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBCS-BA and SportsNet RM
- Location: San Francisco, California
- Arena: Chase Center
Warriors Betting Stats & Information
- The Warriors have a 9-6 record in games they were listed as the moneyline favorite (winning 60% of those games).
- Golden State has gone 7-3 when it has played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -297 or shorter (winning 70%).
- So far this season, the Warriors have compiled a 7-12-0 record against the spread.
- In games this season they were favored by 7 points or more, the Warriors have a 4-6 record against the spread.
- Golden State’s average point total in outings this season is 233.6, 3.9 points below the over/under in this game.
- Out of the Warriors’ 20 games with a set total, 10 have hit the over (50%).
Utah Betting Stats & Info
- This season, the Jazz have won 10 out of the 14 games, or 71.4%, in which they’ve been the underdog.
- This season, Utah has won two of its three games when it is the underdog by at least +239 on the moneyline.
- The Jazz have covered the spread 12 times in 20 games with a set spread.
- In games they were an underdog in by 7 points or more so far this season, the Jazz went 3-1 against the spread.
- The average point total for Utah this year is 5.1 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
- This year, 11 of the Jazz’s games have gone over the point total.
Warriors vs. Jazz Season Stat Comparison
|Warriors Rank||Warriors AVG||Jazz AVG||Jazz Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Golden State Warriors Leaders
- The active leader in points and assists for the Warriors this season is Stephen Curry, who scores 31.6 points and dishes out 7.2 assists per game.
- Kevon Looney’s averages this season are 6.0 points, 6.6 rebounds and 3.0 assists per game.
- Curry makes more threes per game than any other (active) member of the Warriors, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 5.2 per contest.
Utah Jazz Leaders
- Lauri Markkanen averages 22.0 points per game, while also pulling down 8.5 rebounds and dishing out 2.4 assists per game.
- Mike Conley adds 10.2 points, 2.4 rebounds and 7.9 assists per game to the team’s offensive output.
- Malik Beasley is the top scorer from deep for the Jazz (among active players), hitting 3.4 threes per game.