Table of Contents
The Memphis Tigers (2-1) take the court against the Seton Hall Pirates (3-1) as just 1.5-point favorites on Thursday, November 24, 2022 at 7:30 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at 137.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Tigers vs. Pirates
- Game Day: Thursday, November 24, 2022
- Game Time: 7:30 PM ET
- Location: Orlando, Florida
- Arena: ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex
Memphis Betting Stats & Information
- Memphis was the moneyline favorite 28 total times last season. It finished 19-9 in those games.
- Memphis had a record of 18-6 when playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -135 or shorter last year (75%).
- Against the spread, the Tigers were 17-16-0 last year.
- As 1.5-point favorites or greater, the Tigers went 12-13 against the spread last season.
- Memphis’ average point total in outings last year was 143.5, six points higher than the total in this game.
Seton Hall Betting Stats & Info
- Seton Hall was underdogs in eight games last season and won three (37.5%) of those contests.
- The Pirates had a record of 2-4 when they were set as an underdog of +115 or more by oddsmakers last season.
- The Pirates were 13-18-0 against the spread last year.
- The Pirates’ ATS record as underdogs of 1.5 points or greater was 5-3 last season.
- The average total for Seton Hall’s games in 2021 was 0.8 more points than the point total of 137.5 for this outing.
Memphis vs. Seton Hall Last Season Stat Comparison
|Memphis Rank||Memphis AVG||Seton Hall AVG||Seton Hall Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Memphis Tigers Leaders
- Jalen Duren put up 12 points and 8.1 rebounds per game last season.
- Alex Lomax averaged 4.1 assists per game to go with his 6.1 PPG scoring average.
- Lester Quinones knocked down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.7 per contest a season ago.
Seton Hall Pirates Leaders
- Jared Rhoden racked up 15.5 points per game last season.
- Alexis Yetna collected 7.6 rebounds a game and Kadary Richmond dished out 4.1 assists per matchup.
- Jamir Harris had a solid showing from long distance a season ago. He hit 1.8 shots from deep per game.