Table of Contents
The Xavier Musketeers (3-1) take on the Florida Gators (3-1) as just 1.5-point favorites on Thursday, November 24, 2022 at 5:30 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is 150.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Musketeers vs. Gators
- Game Day: Thursday, November 24, 2022
- Game Time: 5:30 PM ET
- Location: Portland, Oregon
- Arena: Veterans Memorial Coliseum
Xavier Betting Stats & Information
- Xavier was favored on the moneyline 26 total times last season. It finished 18-8 in those games.
- When it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -119 or shorter last year, Xavier had a record of 18-8 (69.2%).
- The Musketeers were 17-19-0 against the spread last season.
- The Musketeers went 11-15 as 1.5-point favorites or more last season.
- The average point total in Xavier’s games last year was 7.2 fewer points than the over/under of 150.5 in this matchup.
Florida Betting Stats & Info
- Florida won two of the nine games it played as underdogs last season.
- Last season, the Gators won one of their six games when they were an underdog by at least -102 on the moneyline.
- The Gators were 15-19-0 against the spread last year.
- The Gators’ ATS record as underdogs of 1.5 points or greater was 4-4 last year.
- Florida’s games in 2021 averaged a total of 137.1 points, 13.4 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Xavier vs. Florida Last Season Stat Comparison
|Xavier Rank||Xavier AVG||Florida AVG||Florida Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Xavier Musketeers Leaders
- Jack Nunge accumulated 13.4 points and 7.4 rebounds per game last season.
- Paul Scruggs distributed 4.1 assists per game while scoring 11.7 PPG.
- Nate Johnson knocked down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.2 per contest a season ago.
Florida Gators Leaders
- Colin Castleton contributed 16.2 points per game last season while tacking on nine rebounds.
- Tyree Appleby racked up 3.6 assists per game.
- Appleby connected on 1.9 threes per game a season ago.