Table of Contents
The Ole Miss Rebels (4-0) will try to extend a four-game win streak when they visit the Stanford Cardinal (2-2) on Thursday, November 24, 2022 at ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex as just 1-point favorites. The contest airs at 1:30 PM ET. The over/under for the matchup is 130.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Rebels vs. Cardinal
- Game Day: Thursday, November 24, 2022
- Game Time: 1:30 PM ET
- Location: Orlando, Florida
- Arena: ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex
Ole Miss Betting Stats & Information
- Ole Miss won eight of the 17 games it was listed as the moneyline favorite last season (47.1%).
- When it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -116 or shorter last year, Ole Miss finished with a record of 8-9 (47.1%).
- The Rebels were 14-18-0 against the spread last season.
- As 1-point favorites or greater, the Rebels went 5-12 against the spread last year.
- The average over/under Ole Miss had set in games last year was 6.3 more points than this outing’s point total.
Stanford Betting Stats & Info
- Stanford won five, or 29.4%, of the 17 games it played as underdogs last season.
- The Cardinal had a record of 4-11, a 26.7% win rate, when they were set as an underdog of -104 or more by sportsbooks last season.
- The Cardinal’s record against the spread last season was 15-16-1.
- The Cardinal had an ATS record of 8-7-1 as underdogs of 1 point or greater last season.
- Stanford’s games in 2021 averaged an over/under of 135.1 points, 4.6 more than the point total in this matchup.
Ole Miss vs. Stanford Last Season Stat Comparison
|Ole Miss Rank||Ole Miss AVG||Stanford AVG||Stanford Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Ole Miss Rebels Leaders
- Jarkel Joiner put up 13.2 points per game last season to go with three rebounds and 2.3 assists.
- Nysier Brooks pulled down 7.3 rebounds per game, while Daeshun Ruffin dished out 3.4 assists per contest.
- Matthew Murrell made 1.9 threes per game a season ago.
Stanford Cardinal Leaders
- Spencer Jones averaged 12 points per game last season.
- Ingram Harrison collected 6.7 rebounds a game and Michael O’Connell dished out 3.6 assists per matchup.
- Jones made two threes per game a season ago.