Sam Darnold has player prop bet markets available from sportsbooks before his next NFL game on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET airing on FOX. Darnold and the Carolina Panthers (3-8) square off against the Denver Broncos (3-7) in Week 12 at Bank of America Stadium.
Sam Darnold Player Props vs. Denver
- Matchup: Carolina Panthers vs. Denver Broncos
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: November 27, 2022
- Passing Yards Prop: Over 182.5 (-115)
Sam Darnold Passing Stats
- Darnold had a stellar stat line last year of 2,527 passing yards with a 59.9% completion rate (243-of-406), nine touchdowns, 13 interceptions, and an average of 210.6 yards per game.
- He also rushed for 222 yards on 48 carries with five rushing touchdowns, averaging 18.5 yards per game.
- The Broncos had the NFL’s eighth-ranked pass defense last year, yielding 214.8 yards per game through the air.
- The Broncos gave up 22 passing TDs last season (1.3 per game), ranking them fifth among NFL defenses.
- The Broncos were 15th in the NFL in interceptions last season, with 13.
Last Season Stats: Panthers vs. Broncos
- The Panthers averaged just one fewer point per game (17.9) than the Broncos surrendered (18.9) last season.
- The Panthers averaged 27.2 fewer yards per game (298.9) than the Broncos allowed per contest (326.1) last year.
- Last year the Panthers passed for 24.3 fewer yards per game (190.5) than the Broncos allowed per outing (214.8).
- The Panthers ran for just 2.9 fewer yards (108.4) than the Broncos allowed per outing (111.3) last year.
- Last year the Panthers turned the ball over 29 times, 10 more than the Broncos’ takeaways (19).