Table of Contents
The USC Trojans (4-1) will attempt to extend a four-game winning streak when they visit the No. 22 Tennessee Volunteers (3-1) on Thursday, November 24, 2022 at Imperial Arena as 8.5-point underdogs. The game airs at 1:30 PM ET on ESPN2. The matchup’s point total is set at 136.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Volunteers vs. Trojans
- Game Day: Thursday, November 24, 2022
- Game Time: 1:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN2
- Location: Nassau, Bahamas
- Arena: Imperial Arena
Tennessee Betting Stats & Information
- Tennessee won 92.9% of the games last season in which it was favored on the moneyline (26-2).
- Tennessee won all 14 games it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -429 or shorter last year.
- The Volunteers had 21 wins in 35 games against the spread last year.
- The Volunteers went 7-7 as 8.5-point favorites or greater last year.
- The average over/under Tennessee had set in games last year was 0.4 more points than this outing’s point total.
USC Betting Stats & Info
- USC won the only game it has played as the underdog this season.
- The Trojans have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +329 odds on them winning this game.
- The Trojans have covered the spread twice in five opportunities this season.
- The average point total for USC this year is eight points higher than this game’s over/under.
Tennessee vs. USC Last Season Stat Comparison
|Tennessee Rank||Tennessee AVG||USC AVG||USC Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Tennessee Volunteers Leaders
- Kennedy Chandler scored 13.9 points and distributed 4.7 assists per game last season.
- Josiah-Jordan James averaged six boards per game in addition to his 10.3 PPG average.
- Santiago Vescovi knocked down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.9 per contest a season ago.
USC Trojans Leaders
- Drew Peterson racks up 8.2 rebounds and 7.6 assists per game, placing him atop the Trojans’ rebound and assists leaderboards.
- Boogie Ellis counts for 18 points per game, making him the top scorer on USC’s squad.
- Ellis is the top shooter from deep for the Trojans, hitting 2.2 threes per game.