Table of Contents
The Princeton Tigers (2-2) hit the court against the Army Black Knights (2-3) as heavy, 10-point favorites on Thursday, November 24, 2022 at 2:30 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 150.5 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Tigers vs. Black Knights
- Game Day: Thursday, November 24, 2022
- Game Time: 2:30 PM ET
- Location: London, United Kingdom
- Arena: Copper Box Arena
Princeton Betting Stats & Information
- The Tigers had 12 wins in 30 games against the spread last season.
- As a 10-point favorite or greater, the Tigers had two wins ATS (2-2) last season.
- The average point total for Princeton’s games last year was 0.6 fewer points than the over/under of 150.5 in this matchup.
Army Betting Stats & Info
- The Black Knights are 1-3-0 against the spread this year.
- The average point total for Army this year is 15.9 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Princeton vs. Army Last Season Stat Comparison
|Princeton Rank||Princeton AVG||Army AVG||Army Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Princeton Tigers Leaders
- Tosan Evbuomwan put up 16.0 points per game last season to go with 5.0 assists.
- Ethan Wright grabbed 6.9 boards per game while also scoring 14.7 points a contest.
- Drew Friberg knocked down 2.5 threes per game a season ago.
Army Black Knights Leaders
- Chris Mann is at the top of the Black Knights scoring leaderboard with 17.2 points per game. He also pulls down 4.6 rebounds and dishes out 1.0 assist per game.
- Charlie Peterson puts up a stat line of 5.4 rebounds, 7.6 points and 2.2 assists per game for Army to take the top rebound spot on the team. Jalen Rucker has the top spot for assists with 2.2 per game, adding 15.0 points and 5.0 rebounds per contest.
- Coleton Benson hits 2.8 three-pointers per game, the most on the Black Knights.