Table of Contents
The No. 1 North Carolina Tar Heels (4-0) are heavily favored (-14) to continue a four-game winning streak when they visit the Portland Pilots (4-2) at 1:00 PM ET on Thursday, November 24, 2022 at Moda Center. The matchup has an over/under set at 152 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Tar Heels vs. Pilots
- Game Day: Thursday, November 24, 2022
- Game Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Location: Portland, Oregon
- Arena: Moda Center
North Carolina Betting Stats & Information
- North Carolina won 23 of the 28 games it was listed as the moneyline favorite last season (82.1%).
- North Carolina won all five games it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -1250 or shorter last year.
- Against the spread, the Tar Heels were 22-16-1 last season.
- The Tar Heels had one win ATS (1-4) as a 14-point favorite or more last year.
- The average over/under North Carolina had set in games last year was 2.8 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
Portland Betting Stats & Info
- Portland lost the only game it has played as the underdog this season.
- The Pilots have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +767 odds on them winning this game.
- The Pilots have covered the spread twice in five opportunities this year.
- The average over/under for Portland’s games this season is 3.7 fewer points than the point total of 152 in this outing.
North Carolina vs. Portland Last Season Stat Comparison
|North Carolina Rank||North Carolina AVG||Portland AVG||Portland Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
North Carolina Tar Heels Leaders
- Armando Bacot accumulated 16.3 points and 13.1 rebounds per game last season.
- RJ Davis averaged 3.6 assists per game to go with his 13.5 PPG scoring average.
- Brady Manek hit an average of 2.5 shots per game from beyond the arc a season ago.
Portland Pilots Leaders
- Tyler Robertson racks up 17.5 points and adds 4.3 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Pilots’ leaderboards in those statistics.
- Moses Wood’s stat line of 7.6 rebounds, 13.8 points and 1.8 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Portland rebounding leaderboard.
- Wood makes 2.4 three-pointers per game, the most on the Pilots.