Table of Contents
The IUPUI Jaguars (1-4) are heavy underdogs (by 11.5 points) to break a four-game road losing streak when they visit the New Orleans Privateers (1-3) on Thursday, November 24, 2022 at 3:00 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is set at 138.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Privateers vs. Jaguars
- Game Day: Thursday, November 24, 2022
- Game Time: 3:00 PM ET
- Location: New Orleans, Louisiana
- Arena: Lakefront Arena
New Orleans Betting Stats & Information
- New Orleans put together a 12-3 record in games it was listed as the moneyline favorite last season (winning 80% of those games).
- New Orleans never played as a moneyline favorite of -769 or shorter.
- The Privateers’ record against the spread last year was 16-13-0.
- The average point total for New Orleans’ games last year was 13.7 more points than the total of 138 in this matchup.
IUPUI Betting Stats & Info
- This season, IUPUI has been listed as the underdog in four games and failed to win any of those contests.
- The Jaguars have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +500.
- The Jaguars have compiled a 0-4-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Jaguars have not yet covered the spread as underdogs of 11.5 points or more this year (0-3).
- IUPUI’s games this year have averaged a total of 127 points, 11 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
New Orleans vs. IUPUI Last Season Stat Comparison
|New Orleans Rank||New Orleans AVG||IUPUI AVG||IUPUI Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
New Orleans Privateers Leaders
- Derek St. Hilaire averaged 20.1 points per contest to go with 3.9 rebounds and 2.6 assists per game last season.
- Troy Green grabbed 6.1 rebounds per game, while Daniel Sackey notched 2.8 assists per contest.
- St. Hilaire hit an average of 1.9 shots per game from beyond the arc a season ago.
IUPUI Jaguars Leaders
- Jlynn Counter racks up 13 points and tacks on 2.2 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Jaguars’ leaderboards for those statistics.
- Chris Osten’s stat line of 7.4 rebounds, 9 points and 0.2 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the IUPUI rebounding leaderboard.
- Vincent Brady II is the top shooter from deep for the Jaguars, hitting 1.2 threes per game.