Oddsmakers have listed player prop bets for Russell Wilson ahead of his next NFL game on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET airing on FOX. Wilson and the Denver Broncos (3-7) hit the field against the Carolina Panthers (3-8) in Week 12 at Bank of America Stadium.
Russell Wilson Player Props vs. Carolina
- Matchup: Denver Broncos at Carolina Panthers
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: November 27, 2022
- Passing Yards Prop: Over 219.5 (-115)
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 12.5 (-120)
Russell Wilson Passing Stats
- Wilson has thrown for 2,227 yards (247.4 per game) while completing 59.5% of his passes, with seven TDs and five INTs.
- He’s also chipped in via the running game, with 129 yards (14.3 per game) on 33 carries and one TD.
- Wilson ranks 27th in the NFL with 19.9 completed passes per game (179 total completions this season).
- So far this season, Wilson is 18th in air yards on completed passes in the NFL, with 1,045.
- The Broncos have run 56.8% passing plays and 43.2% rushing plays this season. They rank 32nd in the NFL in scoring.
Last 3 Games
- vs. Raiders (11/20/2022): 24-of-31 (77.4%), 247 yards, 0 TDs, 0 INTsat Titans (11/13/2022): 21-of-42 (50%), 286 yards, 1 TD, 1 INTat Jaguars (10/30/2022): 18-of-30 (60%), 252 yards, 1 TD, 1 INT