Table of Contents
The No. 18 Alabama Crimson Tide (5-0) bring a five-game win streak into a home matchup with the No. 20 UConn Huskies (6-0), who have won six straight. The Huskies are underdogs by only 1 point in the contest, which tips at 9:30 PM ET (on ESPN) on Friday, November 25, 2022. The matchup has a point total of 148.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Crimson Tide vs. Huskies
- Game Day: Friday, November 25, 2022
- Game Time: 9:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN
- Location: Portland, Oregon
- Arena: Veterans Memorial Coliseum
Alabama Betting Stats & Information
- Alabama has won all five games when listed as the moneyline favorite this season.
- The Crimson Tide have not played a game with moneyline odds of -119 or shorter.
- The Crimson Tide’s ATS record is 4-1-0 this season.
- The average total Alabama has had set in games this year is 4.5 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
UConn Betting Stats & Info
- This is the first time UConn will play as an underdog this season.
- The Huskies have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than -101.
- The Huskies have gone 4-1-0 ATS this season.
- The average point total for UConn this season is 4.7 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Alabama vs. UConn Season Stat Comparison
|Alabama Rank||Alabama AVG||UConn AVG||UConn Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Alabama Crimson Tide Leaders
- The Crimson Tide scoring leader is Brandon Miller, who averages 21 per contest to go with 9.2 rebounds and 1.8 assists.
- Alabama’s leading rebounder is Noah Clowney averaging 9.6 boards per game and its best passer is Mark Sears and his 3.8 assists per game.
- Miller leads the Crimson Tide in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 3.8 shots per game from beyond the arc.
UConn Huskies Leaders
- Adama Sanogo puts up 19.8 points and 7.7 rebounds per game for the Huskies, making him the leading scorer and rebounder on the squad.
- UConn’s assist leader is Andre Jackson with 4.7 per game. He also records 1.7 points per game and adds 2.7 rebounds per game.
- Jordan Hawkins makes 3.3 three-pointers per game, the most on the Huskies.