Table of Contents
The Oklahoma Sooners (4-1) will look to continue a four-game winning streak when they hit the road to play the Seton Hall Pirates (4-1) on Friday, November 25, 2022 at ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex as just 1.5-point underdogs. The contest airs at 8:00 PM ET on ESPN2. The matchup has a point total of 128.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Pirates vs. Sooners
- Game Day: Friday, November 25, 2022
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN2
- Location: Orlando, Florida
- Arena: ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex
Seton Hall Betting Stats & Information
- Seton Hall has won 75% of its games this season when favored on the moneyline (3-1).
- The Pirates have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -125 or shorter.
- The Pirates’ ATS record is 4-1-0 this season.
- The average total for Seton Hall’s games this season is six more points than the over/under of 128 in this game.
Oklahoma Betting Stats & Info
- This is the first time Oklahoma will play as an underdog this season.
- The Sooners have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +105 moneyline set for this game.
- The Sooners have covered the spread twice in five opportunities this year.
- The average over/under for Oklahoma’s games this year is 7.4 fewer points than the point total of 128 for this outing.
Seton Hall vs. Oklahoma Season Stat Comparison
|Seton Hall Rank||Seton Hall AVG||Oklahoma AVG||Oklahoma Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Seton Hall Pirates Leaders
- Dre Davis leads the Pirates in scoring, tallying 11.8 points per game to go with four rebounds and 1 assist.
- Seton Hall’s leading rebounder is Tyrese Samuel averaging seven boards per game and its best passer is Kadary Richmond and his 2.4 assists per game.
- Al-Amir Dawes makes more threes per game than any other member of the Pirates, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.4 per contest.
Oklahoma Sooners Leaders
- Grant Sherfield scores 14.4 points and adds 5.4 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Sooners’ leaderboards in those statistics.
- Tanner Groves grabs nine rebounds per game (he also scores 11.4 points per game and adds 2.8 assists per game) which puts him at the top of the Oklahoma rebounding leaderboard.
- Sherfield is dependable from distance and leads the Sooners with 1.8 made threes per game.