Table of Contents
The No. 6 Gonzaga Bulldogs (4-1) are favored (by 6.5 points) to extend a four-game home winning streak when they host the No. 24 Purdue Boilermakers (4-0) on Friday, November 25, 2022 at 11:30 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 152 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bulldogs vs. Boilermakers
- Game Day: Friday, November 25, 2022
- Game Time: 11:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN
- Location: Portland, Oregon
- Arena: Moda Center
Gonzaga Betting Stats & Information
- Gonzaga has been the moneyline favorite only two other times so far this season, and it won both of the games.
- The Bulldogs have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -287 or shorter.
- The Bulldogs have covered the spread twice in five opportunities this season.
- Gonzaga’s average point total in outings this year is 160.2, 8.2 points higher than the over/under in this game.
Purdue Betting Stats & Info
- Purdue won both games it played as underdogs last season.
- The Boilermakers played as an underdog of +233 or more once last season and won that game.
- The Boilermakers beat the spread 15 times in 37 games last year.
- The average over/under in Purdue’s games in 2021 was 4.2 fewer points than the point total of 152 for this game.
Gonzaga vs. Purdue Last Season Stat Comparison
|Gonzaga Rank||Gonzaga AVG||Purdue AVG||Purdue Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Gonzaga Bulldogs Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Bulldogs this season is Drew Timme, who averages 20.4 points, 7.4 rebounds, and 2.2 assists per game.
- Gonzaga’s leading rebounder is Julian Strawther averaging eight boards per game and its best passer is Nolan Hickman and his 2.8 assists per game.
- Rasir Bolton leads the Bulldogs in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 2.2 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Purdue Boilermakers Leaders
- Jaden Ivey scored 17.3 points per game and averaged 3.1 assists per outing last season.
- Zach Edey grabbed 7.7 rebounds per game.
- Sasha Stefanovic had a solid showing from beyond the arc a season ago. He hit 2.4 shots from deep per game.