Table of Contents
Before placing any wagers on Amari Cooper’s player prop bet markets for Sunday’s game, which starts at 1:00 PM ET on FOX, here are some key stats and trends to know. Cooper and the Cleveland Browns (3-7) square off against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (5-5) in Week 12 at FirstEnergy Stadium.
Amari Cooper Player Props vs. Tampa Bay
- Matchup: Cleveland Browns vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: November 27, 2022
- Receiving Yards Prop: Over 52.5 (-115)
Amari Cooper Receiving Stats
- This year Cooper has 50 catches (on 81 targets) for a team-best 698 yards (69.8 per game) and seven TDs.
- So far this season, 24.4% of the 332 passes thrown by his team have gone Cooper’s way.
- He has accounted for 25.9% of his team’s 27 offensive touchdowns this season, with seven total.
Against Tampa Bay
- In his one matchup against the Buccaneers, Cooper’s 139 receiving yards total is 86.5 more than his over/under for Sunday’s game (52.5).
- In one matchup against them, Cooper has topped 52.5 yards receiving every time.
- Cooper caught multiple touchdowns in that outing against the Buccaneers.
Last 3 Games
- at Bills (11/20/2022): 8 receptions, 113 yards, 2 TDsat Dolphins (11/13/2022): 3 receptions, 32 yardsvs. Bengals (10/31/2022): 5 receptions, 131 yards, 1 TD