Table of Contents
There will be player prop betting options available for Jacoby Brissett before he suits up for NFL action on Sunday at 1:00 PM ET live on FOX. This Week 12 matchup sees Brissett’s Cleveland Browns (3-7) take on the Tampa Bay Buccaneers (5-5) at FirstEnergy Stadium in Cleveland, Ohio.
Jacoby Brissett Player Props vs. Tampa Bay
- Matchup: Cleveland Browns vs. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
- Time: 1:00 PM
- Date: November 27, 2022
- Passing Yards Prop: Over 209.5 (-105)
- Rushing Yards Prop: Over 18.5 (-115)
Jacoby Brissett Passing Stats
- Brissett has thrown for 2,398 yards (239.8 per game) while completing 64.4% of his passes, with 11 TDs and five INTs.
- In addition he has 211 rushing yards on 45 carries with two TDs, averaging 21.1 yards per game.
- Brissett has completed 21.3 passes per game this season, 22nd in the league.
- So far this season, Brissett is seventh in air yards on completed passes in the NFL, with 1,404.
- The Browns, who rank 14th in the NFL in points scored, have attempted a pass 51.2% of the time while opting for the ground attack 48.8% of the time.
Against Tampa Bay
- Brissett threw for 275 passing yards one matchup against the Buccaneers, 65.5 more yards than his over/under in Sunday’s game.
- Brissett threw for more yards than this game’s 209.5-yard over/under in that matchup.
- Brissett threw multiple touchdown passes in that contest against the Buccaneers.
Last 3 Games
- at Bills (11/20/2022): 28-of-41 (68.3%), 324 yards, 3 TDs, 0 INTs; 7 carries, 29 yardsat Dolphins (11/13/2022): 22-of-35 (62.9%), 212 yards, 1 TD, 0 INTs; 7 carries, 40 yardsvs. Bengals (10/31/2022): 17-of-22 (77.3%), 278 yards, 1 TD, 0 INTs; 6 carries, 12 yards, 1 TD