Table of Contents
The Loyola Marymount Lions (5-2) are 7.5-point favorites as they try to build on a three-game win streak when they host the Bellarmine Knights (2-3) on Friday, November 25, 2022 at Gersten Pavilion. The game airs at 3:00 PM ET. The point total in the matchup is set at 137.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Lions vs. Knights
- Game Day: Friday, November 25, 2022
- Game Time: 3:00 PM ET
- Location: Los Angeles, California
- Arena: Gersten Pavilion
|Loyola Marymount (CA)||-7.5||137.5|
Loyola Marymount (CA) Betting Stats & Information
- Loyola Marymount (CA) has been favored on the moneyline three times this season. They’ve finished 2-1 in those games.
- The Lions have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -345 or shorter.
- The Lions’ ATS record is 3-3-0 this season.
- The Knights have a 3-0 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 7.5 points or more this year.
- The average point total in Loyola Marymount (CA)’s games this season is 15.9 more points than the over/under of 137.5 in this matchup.
Bellarmine Betting Stats & Info
- Bellarmine has been underdogs in four games this season and won one (25%) of those contests.
- The Knights have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +270 moneyline set for this game.
- The Knights’ ATS record is 3-1-0 this year.
- The Knights are 3-0 against the spread when an underdog by 7.5 points or more this year.
- The average point total for Bellarmine this year is 6.5 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Loyola Marymount (CA) vs. Bellarmine Season Stat Comparison
|Loyola Marymount (CA) Rank||Loyola Marymount (CA) AVG||Bellarmine AVG||Bellarmine Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Loyola Marymount Lions Leaders
- The Lions leader in points and assists is Cameron Shelton, who puts up 17.7 points per game along with 3.7 assists.
- Keli Leaupepe leads Loyola Marymount (CA) in rebounding, grabbing 7.1 boards per game while also scoring 15.7 points a contest.
- Chance Stephens makes more threes per game than any other member of the Lions, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of three per contest.
Bellarmine Knights Leaders
- Juston Betz paces the Knights in rebounds and assists with 5.2 rebounds and 2.8 assists per game.
- Bellarmine’s Peter Suder averages 13.2 points, 3.6 rebounds and two assists per game, making him the top scorer on the squad.
- Ben Johnson is the top shooter from deep for the Knights, hitting 1.6 threes per game.