The UC Irvine Anteaters (4-1) face the Nicholls State Colonels (1-3) as 7-point favorites on Friday, November 25, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 143.
Get your NCAA Basketball pools started with the Internet’s #1 pool creation and hosting platform. Get 15 friends together and play for free!
Start here >
Game Info, Betting Lines for Anteaters vs. Colonels
- Game Day: Friday, November 25, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Paradise, Nevada
- Arena: Orleans Arena
UC Irvine vs Nicholls State Betting Information
UC Irvine Betting Stats & Information
- UC Irvine has been listed as the moneyline favorite only one other time so far this season, a game it won.
- The Anteaters have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -315 or shorter.
- The Anteaters are 2-1-0 against the spread this season.
- The Colonels are 1-1-1 against the spread when an underdog by 7 points or more this year.
- The average over/under UC Irvine has had set in games this season is 2.4 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
Nicholls State Betting Stats & Info
- Last season, Nicholls State was the underdog 11 times and won four, or 36.4%, of those games.
- The Colonels entered seven games last season as an underdog by +252 or more and were 2-5 in those contests.
- The Colonels beat the spread 14 times in 33 games last season.
- As 7-point underdogs or greater, the Colonels went 5-1 against the spread last season.
- Nicholls State’s games in 2021 averaged an over/under of 149.8 points, 6.8 more than the point total in this matchup.
UC Irvine vs. Nicholls State Last Season Stat Comparison
|UC Irvine Rank
||UC Irvine AVG
||Nicholls State AVG
||Nicholls State Rank
This Matchup’s Impact Players
UC Irvine Anteaters Leaders
- DJ Davis leads the Anteaters in scoring, tallying 12.4 points per game to go with 2.4 rebounds and 2.2 assists.
- Bent Leuchten is UC Irvine’s leading rebounder, pulling down 6.6 per game, while Pierre Crockrell II is its best passer, distributing five assists in each contest.
- Davis makes more threes per game than any other member of the Anteaters, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.6 per contest.
Nicholls State Colonels Leaders
- Jitaurious Gordon put up 20.8 points per game last season.
- Emanuel Littles collected 7.9 rebounds per game and Devante Carter dished out 3.9 assists per contest.
- Gordon was prolific from the three-point line a season ago, hitting 3.6 per game.