Table of Contents
The No. 23 Maryland Terrapins (5-0) are heavily favored (-23.5) to build on a five-game win streak when they host the Coppin State Eagles (3-4) at 4:00 PM ET on Friday, November 25, 2022 at Xfinity Center. The matchup has a point total of 146.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Terrapins vs. Eagles
- Game Day: Friday, November 25, 2022
- Game Time: 4:00 PM ET
- Location: College Park, Maryland
- Arena: Xfinity Center
Maryland Betting Stats & Information
- Maryland has been listed as the moneyline favorite a total of four times this season, and it has won each of those games.
- The Terrapins have not played as a moneyline favorite of -10000 or shorter.
- The Terrapins’ ATS record is 4-0-1 this season.
- Maryland’s average point total in outings this season is 138, 8.5 points below the over/under in this game.
Coppin State Betting Stats & Info
- Coppin State has been underdogs in five games this season and won one (20%) of those contests.
- The Eagles have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +2500 odds on them winning this game.
- The Eagles are 4-3-0 against the spread this year.
- Coppin State’s games this year have averaged a total of 158.7 points, 12.2 more than the point total in this matchup.
Maryland vs. Coppin State Season Stat Comparison
|Maryland Rank||Maryland AVG||Coppin State AVG||Coppin State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Maryland Terrapins Leaders
- The Terrapins scoring leader is Donta Scott, who averages 16.8 per contest to go with 6.8 rebounds and 1.2 assists.
- Julian Reese leads Maryland in rebounding, averaging 7.6 per game, while Jahari Long leads the team in assists, distributing an average of three in each contest.
- Don Carey leads the Terrapins in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of two shots per game from beyond the arc.
Coppin State Eagles Leaders
- The Eagles’ Sam Sessoms racks up enough points (22 per game) and assists (5.7 per game) to sit atop the team’s leaderboards.
- Nendah Tarke’s stat line of 5.6 rebounds, 12.9 points and 2.3 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Coppin State rebounding leaderboard.
- Sessoms is the top shooter from the three-point line for the Eagles, hitting 2.3 threes per game.