Table of Contents
The Pittsburgh Panthers (3-3) take the court against the William & Mary Tribe (3-3) as double-digit, 13.5-point favorites on Friday, November 25, 2022 at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup has a point total of 136.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Panthers vs. Tribe
- Game Day: Friday, November 25, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Arena: Petersen Events Center
Pittsburgh Betting Stats & Information
- Pittsburgh has been favored on the moneyline a total of three times this season, and it has won each of those games.
- The Panthers have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -1092 or shorter.
- The Panthers are 2-4-0 against the spread this season.
- The Tribe are 1-0 against the spread so far when playing as at least 13.5-point underdogs.
- Pittsburgh’s average point total in matchups this year is 139.2, 3.2 points higher than the total in this game.
William & Mary Betting Stats & Info
- William & Mary has won two of the five games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Tribe have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +688 odds on them winning this game.
- The Tribe have a 3-2-0 record against the spread this year.
- When they have played as at least 13.5-point underdogs this season, the Tribe are 1-0 against the spread.
- William & Mary’s games this season have averaged an over/under of 141.8 points, 5.8 more than the point total in this matchup.
Pittsburgh vs. William & Mary Season Stat Comparison
|Pittsburgh Rank||Pittsburgh AVG||William & Mary AVG||William & Mary Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Pittsburgh Panthers Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Panthers this season is Blake Hinson, who averages 15.8 points, 5.8 rebounds, and 1.2 assists per game.
- Jamarius Burton is Pittsburgh’s leading rebounder, grabbing 6.2 per game, while Nelly Cummings is its best passer, averaging four assists in each contest.
- Hinson makes more threes per game than any other member of the Panthers, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.2 per contest.
William & Mary Tribe Leaders
- Gabe Dorsey scores 11.3 points per game and is the top scorer for the Tribe.
- Noah Collier has a stat line of 7.7 rebounds, 9.7 points and 0.8 assists per game for William & Mary to take the top rebound spot on the team. Anders Nelson holds the top spot for assists with 5.7 per game, adding 9.5 points and 2.2 rebounds per outing.
- Dorsey makes 3.2 three-pointers per game, the most on the Tribe.