Table of Contents
The New Mexico Lobos (3-0) are heavily favored (-11.5) to extend a three-game win streak when they host the Jacksonville State Gamecocks (2-2) at 7:00 PM ET on Friday, November 25, 2022 at Dreamstyle Arena. The matchup has an over/under of 149 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Lobos vs. Gamecocks
- Game Day: Friday, November 25, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Arena: Dreamstyle Arena
New Mexico Betting Stats & Information
- New Mexico put together a 7-3 record in games it was listed as the moneyline favorite last season (winning 70% of those games).
- New Mexico played as a moneyline favorite of -667 or shorter in only one game last season, which it won.
- The Lobos beat the spread 18 times in 32 games last year.
- The Lobos covered every time (2-0) as a 11.5-point favorite or greater last season.
- The average point total for New Mexico’s games last year was 0.6 more points than the over/under of 149 in this matchup.
Jacksonville State Betting Stats & Info
- Jacksonville State was underdogs seven times last season and won three of those games.
- The Gamecocks played as an underdog of +475 or more twice last season and lost both games.
- The Gamecocks were 17-12-0 against the spread last year.
- The Gamecocks won once ATS (1-1) as underdogs of 11.5 points or more last season.
- The average point total for Jacksonville State in 2021 was 8.2 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
New Mexico vs. Jacksonville State Last Season Stat Comparison
|New Mexico Rank||New Mexico AVG||Jacksonville State AVG||Jacksonville State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
New Mexico Lobos Leaders
- Jamal Mashburn Jr. put up 18.2 points per game last season to go with 2.7 rebounds and 2.1 assists.
- Gethro Muscadin averaged 5.3 boards per game and Jaelen House dished out 4.5 assists per game.
- KJ Jenkins hit an average of two shots per game from beyond the arc a season ago.
Jacksonville State Gamecocks Leaders
- Darian Adams contributed 15.4 points per game last season.
- Jalen Finch collected 4.3 assists a game and Brandon Huffman pulled down 5.8 rebounds per outing.
- Demaree King connected on 2.6 threes per game a season ago.