Table of Contents
The Penn State Nittany Lions (5-1) host the Lafayette Leopards (1-5) after winning four home games in a row. The Nittany Lions are double-digit favorites by 20.5 points in the matchup, which begins at 7:00 PM ET on Friday, November 25, 2022. The matchup’s point total is 125.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Nittany Lions vs. Leopards
- Game Day: Friday, November 25, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: University Park, Pennsylvania
- Arena: Bryce Jordan Center
Penn State Betting Stats & Information
- The Nittany Lions’ ATS record is 5-1-0 this season.
- The Leopards are 2-0 against the spread so far this season when playing as at least 20.5-point underdogs.
- The average total Penn State has had set in matchups this year is 13 more points than this outing’s point total.
Lafayette Betting Stats & Info
- The Leopards’ ATS record is 4-1-1 this year.
- The Leopards are a perfect 2-0 against the spread when an underdog by 20.5 points or more this season.
- The average total for Lafayette’s games this year is 3.7 more points than the point total of 125.5 in this outing.
Penn State vs. Lafayette Season Stat Comparison
|Penn State Rank||Penn State AVG||Lafayette AVG||Lafayette Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Penn State Nittany Lions Leaders
- Jalen Pickett leads the Nittany Lions in points, rebounds and assists, scoring 14.7 points, pulling down 6.7 boards and dishing out 7.5 assists per game.
- Andrew Funk makes more threes per game than any other member of the Nittany Lions, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 3.2 per contest.
Lafayette Leopards Leaders
- Leo O’Boyle is at the top of the Leopards scoring leaderboard with 13.5 points per game. He also collects 3.2 rebounds and racks up 2.2 assists per game.
- Kyle Jenkins has a stat line of 5.3 rebounds, 12.5 points and 1.5 assists per game for Lafayette to take the top rebound spot on the team. CJ Fulton holds the top spot for assists with 5.3 per game, adding 11.2 points and 4.7 rebounds per outing.
- Jon Brantley is consistent from deep and leads the Leopards with three made threes per game.