Table of Contents
The Arkansas State Red Wolves (3-2) host the Prairie View A&M Panthers (3-2) after winning three home games in a row. The Red Wolves are favored by 3.5 points in the contest, which tips at 8:00 PM ET on Friday, November 25, 2022. The matchup has an over/under set at 136.5 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Red Wolves vs. Panthers
- Game Day: Friday, November 25, 2022
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Jonesboro, Arkansas
- Arena: First National Bank Arena
Arkansas State Betting Stats & Information
- Arkansas State has been the moneyline favorite only one other time so far this season, a game it won.
- The Red Wolves have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -165 or shorter.
- The Red Wolves are 2-1-0 against the spread this season.
- The Panthers are a perfect 2-0 against the spread when an underdog by 3.5 points or more this season.
- The average total Arkansas State has had set in games this season is 3.9 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
Prairie View A&M Betting Stats & Info
- Prairie View A&M has won one of the three games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Panthers have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +139 moneyline set for this game.
- The Panthers have covered the spread twice in four opportunities this year.
- When they have played as at least 3.5-point underdogs this season, the Panthers are 2-0 against the spread.
- The average point total for Prairie View A&M this season is 19.7 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Arkansas State vs. Prairie View A&M Season Stat Comparison
|Arkansas State Rank||Arkansas State AVG||Prairie View A&M AVG||Prairie View A&M Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Arkansas State Red Wolves Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Red Wolves this season is Malcolm Farrington, who averages 13.5 points, four rebounds, and two assists per game.
- Arkansas State’s leading rebounder is Omar El-Sheikh averaging 7.6 boards per game and its best passer is Caleb Fields and his 4.6 assists per game.
- Farrington leads the Red Wolves in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 3.5 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Prairie View A&M Panthers Leaders
- William Douglas’ points (19.6 per game) and assists (three per game) stat lines give him the top scoring and assists spots on the Panthers’ leaderboards.
- Yahuza Rasas’ stat line of 6.5 rebounds, 10.5 points and 0.3 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Prairie View A&M rebounding leaderboard.
- Jeremiah Gambrell hits 2.4 three-pointers per game, the most on the Panthers.