Table of Contents
The Long Beach State Beach (2-2) take on the Oakland Golden Grizzlies (2-3) as 4.5-point favorites on Friday, November 25, 2022 at 8:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 153.5 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Beach vs. Golden Grizzlies
- Game Day: Friday, November 25, 2022
- Game Time: 8:00 PM ET
- Location: Nassau, Bahamas
- Arena: Baha Mar Convention Center
|Long Beach State||-4.5||153.5|
Long Beach State Betting Stats & Information
- Long Beach State won 10 of the 12 games it was listed as the moneyline favorite last season (83.3%).
- Long Beach State won all eight games it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -198 or shorter last year.
- The Beach’s record against the spread last season was 21-10-0.
- The Beach had an ATS record of 6-4 as 4.5-point favorites or greater last season.
- The average point total for Long Beach State’s games last year was 6.7 fewer points than the over/under of 153.5 in this matchup.
Oakland Betting Stats & Info
- Oakland has lost both games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Golden Grizzlies have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +164 moneyline set for this game.
- The Golden Grizzlies are 1-4-0 against the spread this season.
- The Golden Grizzlies are 0-2 against the spread when an underdog by 4.5 points or more this season.
- The average point total for Oakland this season is 11.5 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Long Beach State vs. Oakland Last Season Stat Comparison
|Long Beach State Rank||Long Beach State AVG||Oakland AVG||Oakland Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Long Beach State Beach Leaders
- Joel Murray scored 16.7 points and distributed 2.8 assists per game last season.
- Aboubacar Traore hauled in an average of 8.1 boards in each contest while scoring 8.3 points per game last season.
- Colin Slater made 2.1 threes per game a season ago.
Oakland Golden Grizzlies Leaders
- Trey Townsend is at the top of the Golden Grizzlies scoring leaderboard with 18.8 points per game. He also grabs 6.6 rebounds and averages 1.4 assists per game.
- Oakland’s leader in rebounds is Keaton Hervey with 8.4 per game, and its leader in assists is Jalen Moore with 6.8 per game.
- Blake Lampman is the top scorer from deep for the Golden Grizzlies, hitting 2.4 threes per game.