Table of Contents
The Colgate Raiders (4-2) face the Delaware Fightin’ Blue Hens (1-2) as 7.5-point favorites on Friday, November 25, 2022 at 2:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 149.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Raiders vs. Fightin’ Blue Hens
- Game Day: Friday, November 25, 2022
- Game Time: 2:00 PM ET
- Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Arena: Palestra
Colgate Betting Stats & Information
- Colgate has been favored on the moneyline four times this season. They’ve finished 2-2 in those games.
- The Raiders have not played as a moneyline favorite of -345 or shorter.
- The Raiders have a 3-2-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Fightin’ Blue Hens have not yet covered the spread as underdogs of 7.5 points or more this season (0-1).
- The average over/under Colgate has had set in games this year is 6.7 more points than this outing’s point total.
Delaware Betting Stats & Info
- Last season, Delaware won four out of the 11 games, or 36.4%, in which it was the underdog.
- The Fightin’ Blue Hens played as an underdog of +265 or more once last season and lost that game.
- The Fightin’ Blue Hens were 16-17-0 against the spread last season.
- The Fightin’ Blue Hens had no wins ATS (0-2) as underdogs of 7.5 points or greater last season.
- The average point total for Delaware in 2021 was six points lower than this game’s over/under.
Colgate vs. Delaware Last Season Stat Comparison
|Colgate Rank||Colgate AVG||Delaware AVG||Delaware Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Colgate Raiders Leaders
- Tucker Richardson leads the Raiders in points and assists per game, scoring 18.2 points and distributing 5.5 assists.
- Colgate’s best rebounder is Malcolm Baily, who averages nine boards per game in addition to his 4 PPG average.
- Richardson leads the Raiders in three-point shooting, making an average of 3.2 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Delaware Fightin’ Blue Hens Leaders
- Jameer Nelson Jr. put up 13.6 points per game last season.
- Dylan Painter collected 6.4 rebounds a game and Kevin Anderson dished out 3.6 assists per contest.
- Ryan Allen hit 1.9 threes per game a season ago.