Table of Contents
The UL Monroe Warhawks (2-3) are slightly favored (by 3 points) to stop a three-game road losing streak when they visit the Omaha Mavericks (1-4) on Friday, November 25, 2022 at 2:30 PM ET. The point total is 144 in the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Warhawks vs. Mavericks
- Game Day: Friday, November 25, 2022
- Game Time: 2:30 PM ET
- Location: Niceville, Florida
- Arena: Raider Arena
UL Monroe Betting Stats & Information
- UL Monroe has not yet played as the moneyline favorite this season.
- The Warhawks have not yet played a game with moneyline odds of -162 or shorter.
- The Warhawks have not covered the spread in a game yet this season in three opportunities.
- In games they have played as at least 3-point underdogs this season, the Mavericks are 2-2 against the spread.
- The average over/under UL Monroe has had set in games this year is 8.8 more points than this outing’s point total.
Omaha Betting Stats & Info
- Omaha has been listed as the underdog four times this season and have failed to win any of those games.
- The Mavericks have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +135 moneyline set for this game.
- So far this season, the Mavericks have put together a 3-2-0 record against the spread.
- The Mavericks are 2-2 against the spread when an underdog by 3 points or more this year.
- Omaha’s games this season have averaged a total of 147.2 points, 3.2 more than the point total in this matchup.
UL Monroe vs. Omaha Season Stat Comparison
|UL Monroe Rank||UL Monroe AVG||Omaha AVG||Omaha Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
UL Monroe Warhawks Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Warhawks this season is Tyreke Locure, who averages 14.2 points, 4.4 rebounds, and 3.4 assists per game.
- Thomas Howell is UL Monroe’s leading rebounder, pulling down six per game, while Jamari Blackmon is its best passer, distributing 4.3 assists in each contest.
- Locure leads the Warhawks in three-point shooting, making an average of two shots per game from beyond the arc.
Omaha Mavericks Leaders
- Frankie Fidler sits on top of the Mavericks leaderboards for scoring and rebounding with 11.8 points and five rebounds per game.
- JJ White’s assist statline paces Omaha; he racks up 3.8 assists per game.
- Jaeden Marshall is reliable from deep and leads the Mavericks with 1.4 made threes per game.