Table of Contents
The Dartmouth Big Green (1-3) take on the Incarnate Word Cardinals (2-3) as 7.5-point favorites on Friday, November 25, 2022 at 6:00 PM ET. The point total in the matchup is 137.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Big Green vs. Cardinals
- Game Day: Friday, November 25, 2022
- Game Time: 6:00 PM ET
- Location: San Antonio, Texas
- Arena: UTSA Convocation Center
Dartmouth Betting Stats & Information
- Dartmouth was favored on the moneyline three total times last season. It finished 2-1 in those games.
- Dartmouth played as a moneyline favorite of -345 or shorter in just one game last season, which it won.
- The Big Green had 13 wins in 25 games against the spread last year.
- The Big Green covered every time (1-0) as a 7.5-point favorite or more last year.
- The average total Dartmouth had set in matchups last year was 0.4 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
Incarnate Word Betting Stats & Info
- Incarnate Word has been the underdog in three games this season, and it has failed to win any of those contests.
- The Cardinals have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +270 odds on them winning this game.
- The Cardinals are 1-1-1 against the spread this season.
- The Cardinals are 1-0-1 against the spread when an underdog by 7.5 points or more this year.
- Incarnate Word’s games this season have averaged an over/under of 139.4 points, 2.4 more than the point total in this matchup.
Dartmouth vs. Incarnate Word Last Season Stat Comparison
|Dartmouth Rank||Dartmouth AVG||Incarnate Word AVG||Incarnate Word Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Dartmouth Big Green Leaders
- Aaryn Rai pulled down 7.2 boards and administered 1.9 assists per game to go with a 12 PPG scoring average last season.
- Brendan Barry averaged 14.9 points per game while tacking on three rebounds and 1.8 assists.
- Barry knocked down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 3.5 per contest a season ago.
Incarnate Word Cardinals Leaders
- Niki Krause paces the Cardinals in rebounds and assists with 5.3 rebounds and four assists per game.
- Incarnate Word’s Charlie Yoder puts up 14.4 points, four rebounds and 1.4 assists per game, making him the top scorer on the squad.
- Jonathan Cisse is dependable from distance and leads the Cardinals with 1.6 made threes per game.