Table of Contents
The Quinnipiac Bobcats (5-0) are underdogs (+4) in their attempt to continue a five-game win streak when they host the Stephen F. Austin Lumberjacks (3-1) at 2:00 PM ET on Friday, November 25, 2022 at Place Bell Arena. The matchup has an over/under of 150 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for ‘Jacks vs. Bobcats
- Game Day: Friday, November 25, 2022
- Game Time: 2:00 PM ET
- Location: Laval, Québec
- Arena: Place Bell Arena
SFA Betting Stats & Information
- SFA won 70% of the games last season in which it was the moneyline favorite (14-6).
- When it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -183 or shorter last year, SFA had a record of 10-2 (83.3%).
- The ‘Jacks were 12-15-1 against the spread last season.
- As 4-point favorites or more, the ‘Jacks went 4-7-1 against the spread last year.
- SFA’s average point total in outings last year was 143, seven points less than the over/under in this game.
Quinnipiac Betting Stats & Info
- Quinnipiac won the only game it has played as the underdog this season.
- The Bobcats have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +152 moneyline set for this game.
- The Bobcats have covered the spread once in five opportunities this season.
- The Bobcats are 1-0 against the spread so far when playing as at least 4-point underdogs.
- The average total in Quinnipiac’s games this season is five more points than the point total of 150 for this outing.
SFA vs. Quinnipiac Last Season Stat Comparison
|SFA Rank||SFA AVG||Quinnipiac AVG||Quinnipiac Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Stephen F. Austin Lumberjacks Leaders
- Gavin Kensmil scored 16.6 points and grabbed 6.8 boards per game last season.
- David Kachelries distributed 3.8 assists per game while scoring 9.5 PPG.
- Latrell Jossell made 2.2 threes per game a season ago.
Quinnipiac Bobcats Leaders
- Matt Balanc is the top scorer for the Bobcats with 14.2 points per game. He also adds 3.4 rebounds and one assist per game to his stats.
- The Quinnipiac leaders in rebounding and assists are Ike Nweke with seven rebounds per game (he also adds 10.8 points and one assist per game) and Luis Kortright with 4.4 assists per game (he also tacks on 10.2 points and 4.4 rebounds per game).
- Balanc is dependable from deep and leads the Bobcats with two made threes per game.