Table of Contents
The Pennsylvania Quakers (2-4) play the Hartford Hawks (3-3) as double-digit, 18-point favorites on Friday, November 25, 2022 at 4:30 PM ET. The matchup’s over/under is set at 144.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Quakers vs. Hawks
- Game Day: Friday, November 25, 2022
- Game Time: 4:30 PM ET
- Location: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Arena: Palestra
Pennsylvania Betting Stats & Information
- Pennsylvania has been the moneyline favorite only two other times so far this season, and it won both of the games.
- The Quakers have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -5000 or shorter.
- The Quakers are 2-3-1 against the spread this season.
- The average total Pennsylvania has had set in games this year is 1.2 more points than this outing’s point total.
Hartford Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Hartford has been listed as the underdog in three games and failed to win any of those contests.
- The Hawks have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +1400.
- The Hawks have compiled a 0-3-0 record against the spread this year.
- Hartford’s games this season have averaged an over/under of 138.3 points, 6.2 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Pennsylvania vs. Hartford Season Stat Comparison
|Pennsylvania Rank||Pennsylvania AVG||Hartford AVG||Hartford Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Pennsylvania Quakers Leaders
- Jordan Dingle leads the Quakers in scoring, tallying 20.2 points per game to go with 3.2 rebounds and 2.4 assists.
- Max Lorca-Lloyd leads Pennsylvania in rebounding, averaging six per game, while Michael Moshkovitz leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 2.7 in each contest.
- The Quakers get the most three-point shooting production out of Clark Slajchert, who knocks down 1.8 threes per game.
Hartford Hawks Leaders
- Briggs McClain sits at the top of the Hawks scoring leaderboard with 19 points per game. He also pulls down 3.2 rebounds and averages 1.4 assists per game.
- Pano Pavlidis puts up a stat line of 7.7 rebounds, 10.2 points and 1.8 assists per game for Hartford to take the top rebound spot on the team. Michael Dunne holds the top spot for assists with 4.5 per game, adding 7.8 points and 3.3 rebounds per outing.
- McClain knocks down 1.8 three-pointers per game, the most on the Hawks.