Table of Contents
The UNC Greensboro Spartans (2-2) take on the Montana State Bobcats (3-2) as just 1.5-point favorites on Friday, November 25, 2022 at 4:30 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under set at 128 points.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Spartans vs. Bobcats
- Game Day: Friday, November 25, 2022
- Game Time: 4:30 PM ET
- Location: Laval, Québec
- Arena: Place Bell Arena
UNC Greensboro Betting Stats & Information
- UNC Greensboro won 46.7% of the games last season in which it was the moneyline favorite (7-8).
- In games it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -127 or shorter last year, UNC Greensboro finished with a record of 7-6 (53.8%).
- The Spartans had 13 wins in 32 games against the spread last year.
- The Spartans’ ATS record as 1.5-point favorites or greater was 3-11 last year.
- The average point total for UNC Greensboro’s games last year was 2.1 more points than the total of 128 in this matchup.
Montana State Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Montana State has won one out of the three games in which it has been the underdog.
- The Bobcats have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +105 moneyline set for this game.
- The Bobcats have covered the spread twice in four opportunities this year.
- When they have played as at least 1.5-point underdogs this season, the Bobcats are 2-1 against the spread.
- Montana State’s games this season have averaged a total of 139 points, 11 more than the point total in this matchup.
UNC Greensboro vs. Montana State Last Season Stat Comparison
|UNC Greensboro Rank||UNC Greensboro AVG||Montana State AVG||Montana State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
UNC Greensboro Spartans Leaders
- De’Monte Buckingham accumulated 12.5 points and 6.3 rebounds per game last season.
- Kobe Langley averaged three assists per game to go with his 7.9 PPG scoring average.
- Buckingham knocked down 2.2 threes per game a season ago.
Montana State Bobcats Leaders
- Raequan Battle is at the top of the Bobcats scoring leaderboard with 18.2 points per game. He also pulls down 3.6 rebounds and averages 0.8 assists per game.
- Montana State’s leader in rebounds is Jubrile Belo with 5.6 per game, and its leader in assists is Darius Brown II with 3.5 per game.
- Jed Miller is the most prolific from distance for the Bobcats, hitting two threes per game.