Table of Contents
Brazil and Switzerland go head to head at 11:00 AM ET on Monday, November 28 in the second game of the 2022 World Cup group phase (Group G). After winning their first game, both teams sport a record of 1-0-0 in group-stage action. Brazil beat Serbia, while Switzerland emerged victorious against Cameroon.
In terms of the odds, Brazil is -272, the draw is +385, and Switzerland is +719. The moneyline says Brazil has a 73.1% chance of winning this game.
The World Cup only comes around every four years, so there’s no time to waste. Get your friends and family together to start a World Cup pool here!
Brazil vs. Switzerland Match Info
- Game Day: Monday, November 28, 2022
- Game Time: 11:00 AM ET
- Venue: Stadium 974
Brazil Stats and Trends
- Brazil has scored two goals in this tournament (2.0 per game), while Switzerland has not conceded yet. In World Cup qualifying, Brazil scored 40 goals (2.4 per game) and Switzerland gave up two (0.3 per game).
- Brazil is No. 4 in the World Cup in goal differential at +2 (and was +35 in its World Cup qualification campaign).
- In its most recent match, Brazil won 2-0 against Serbia, taking 23 shots and outshooting Serbia by 18.
- Brazil was led by Richarlison, who scored his side’s two goals versus Serbia.
Put your picks to the test in our free World Cup pool and support a great cause while competing for cash prizes and a jersey signed by the USMNT!
Switzerland Stats and Trends
- Switzerland has scored one goal in this tournament (1.0 per game). Brazil has not conceded a goal. In World Cup qualifying, Switzerland scored 15 goals (1.9 per game) and Brazil gave up five (0.3 per game).
- Switzerland has outscored opponents 1-0 in the World Cup, and its +1 goal differential ranks No. 7 in the tournament. The team was +13 during the UEFA World Cup qualification cycle.
- In its last action on November 24, Switzerland secured a 1-0 victory over Cameroon, while putting up one more shot than Cameroon.
- Breel Embolo scored the lone goal for Switzerland (on one shot).
Brazil vs. Switzerland Players to Watch
- Neymar had eight goals and eight assists for Brazil in World Cup qualifying.
- Richarlison has two goals in this competition, and had six goals in World Cup qualifying.
- Brazil’s Raphinha had three goals and two assists during the World Cup qualifying cycle.
- Lucas Paqueta had three goals and one assist in the qualification cycle for the World Cup.
- Xherdan Shaqiri has recorded one assist for Switzerland in this competition (no goals). He had five assist in World Cup qualifying with one goal.
- During this tournament, Embolo has netted one goal (plus three goals and three assists in World Cup qualifiers).
- During the World Cup qualifiers, Renato Steffen totaled one goal and one assist for Switzerland.
- During the most recent World Cup qualifiers, Noah Okafor tallied one goal and one assist.
Chances to Win the World Cup
|Chance to Win the World Cup||Implied Probability||Overall Rank||Group Rank|
Pick to Win Brazil vs. Switzerland
Our pick to win is Brazil.