Table of Contents
The Eastern Illinois Panthers (1-4) visit the Ohio Bobcats (1-3) after losing three road games in a row. The Bobcats are heavy favorites by 17.5 points in the contest, which starts at 2:00 PM ET on Friday, November 25, 2022. The point total for the matchup is 133.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Bobcats vs. Panthers
- Game Day: Friday, November 25, 2022
- Game Time: 2:00 PM ET
- Location: Athens, Ohio
- Arena: Convocation Center Ohio
Ohio Betting Stats & Information
- Ohio finished 21-5 in games it was favored on the moneyline last season (winning 80.8% of those games).
- Ohio won all three games it played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -2647 or shorter last year.
- Against the spread, the Bobcats were 14-20-0 last season.
- The Bobcats were winless ATS (0-3) when playing as at least 17.5-point favorites last season.
- The average over/under Ohio had set in matchups last year was 8.5 more points than this outing’s point total.
Eastern Illinois Betting Stats & Info
- Eastern Illinois has been listed as the underdog three times this season and have failed to win any of those games.
- The Panthers have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +1075.
- The Panthers are 3-1-0 ATS this year.
- When they have played as at least 17.5-point underdogs this season, the Panthers are 2-0 against the spread.
- Eastern Illinois’ games this season have averaged an over/under of 126.6 points, 6.9 fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Ohio vs. Eastern Illinois Last Season Stat Comparison
|Ohio Rank||Ohio AVG||Eastern Illinois AVG||Eastern Illinois Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Ohio Bobcats Leaders
- Mark Sears scored 19.6 points and distributed 4.1 assists per game last season.
- Jason Carter pulled down 6.9 boards per game while also scoring 14.1 points a contest.
- Ben Vander Plas knocked down 1.9 threes per game a season ago.
Eastern Illinois Panthers Leaders
- Kinyon Hodges’ points (12.2 per game) and assists (2.6 per game) stat lines give him the top scoring and assists spots on the Panthers’ leaderboards.
- Yaakema Rose Jr. is at the top of the Eastern Illinois rebounding leaderboard with 5.4 rebounds per game. He also notches 9.4 points and tacks on 2.6 assists per game.
- Cameron Haffner is the most prolific from deep for the Panthers, hitting 1.3 threes per game.