Table of Contents
The No. 18 Alabama Crimson Tide (5-1) hit the court against the No. 1 North Carolina Tar Heels (5-1) as just 1.5-point favorites on Sunday, November 27, 2022 at 3:30 PM ET on ESPN. The matchup’s point total is 155.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Crimson Tide vs. Tar Heels
- Game Day: Sunday, November 27, 2022
- Game Time: 3:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN
- Location: Portland, Oregon
- Arena: Veterans Memorial Coliseum
Alabama Betting Stats & Information
- Alabama has won five of six games when favored on the moneyline this season (83.3%).
- The Crimson Tide have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -119 or shorter.
- The Crimson Tide are 4-2-0 against the spread this season.
- The average total Alabama has had set in games this season is 10.2 fewer points than this outing’s point total.
North Carolina Betting Stats & Info
- This is the first time North Carolina will play as an underdog this season.
- The Tar Heels have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than -102.
- The Tar Heels are 1-5-0 against the spread this year.
- North Carolina’s games this season have averaged a total of 150 points, five fewer than the point total in this matchup.
Alabama vs. North Carolina Season Stat Comparison
|Alabama Rank||Alabama AVG||North Carolina AVG||North Carolina Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Alabama Crimson Tide Leaders
- Brandon Miller leads the Crimson Tide in scoring and rebounding, accumulating 20.5 points and 9.2 boards per game.
- Mark Sears is Alabama’s best passer, dispensing 3.3 assists per game while scoring 12.7 PPG.
- Miller makes more threes per game than any other member of the Crimson Tide, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 3.7 per contest.
North Carolina Tar Heels Leaders
- Caleb Love racks up 17.7 points and adds 3.3 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Tar Heels’ leaderboards for those statistics.
- Armando Bacot grabs 11.5 rebounds per game (he also scores 16.2 points per game and adds one assist per game) which puts him at the top of the North Carolina rebounding leaderboard.
- Pete Nance is dependable from distance and leads the Tar Heels with 1.7 made threes per game.