Table of Contents
The Iowa State Cyclones (5-0) will attempt to build on a five-game winning streak when they visit the No. 20 UConn Huskies (7-0) at 10:00 PM ET on Sunday, November 27, 2022 as 6-point underdogs. The Huskies have won seven games in a row. The point total is 136 in the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Huskies vs. Cyclones
- Game Day: Sunday, November 27, 2022
- Game Time: 10:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN
- Location: Portland, Oregon
- Arena: Moda Center
UConn Betting Stats & Information
- UConn has won all four games when favored on the moneyline this season.
- The Huskies have not played as a moneyline favorite of -243 or shorter.
- The Huskies’ ATS record is 5-1-0 this season.
- UConn’s average point total in outings this season is 144.6, 8.6 points higher than the over/under in this game.
Iowa State Betting Stats & Info
- Iowa State has won both games it has played as underdogs this season.
- The Cyclones have not entered a game this season as a bigger underdog on the moneyline than the +198 odds on them winning this game.
- The Cyclones are 4-1-0 against the spread this season.
- The average total for Iowa State’s games this season is 2.8 fewer points than the point total of 136 for this outing.
UConn vs. Iowa State Season Stat Comparison
|UConn Rank||UConn AVG||Iowa State AVG||Iowa State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
UConn Huskies Leaders
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Huskies is Adama Sanogo, who puts up 20.6 points and 7.1 rebounds per game.
- Tristen Newton is UConn’s best passer, dishing out 4.9 assists per game while scoring 12.6 PPG.
- The Huskies get the most three-point shooting production out of Jordan Hawkins, who knocks down 3.2 threes per game.
Iowa State Cyclones Leaders
- Jaren Holmes’ points (17.8 per game) and assists (4.4 per game) stat lines give him the top scoring and assists spots on the Cyclones’ leaderboards.
- Aljaz Kunc’s stat line of 6.6 rebounds, 8.4 points and 1.8 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Iowa State rebounding leaderboard.
- Caleb Grill is the top scorer from distance for the Cyclones, hitting 2.2 threes per game.