Table of Contents
A pair of hot teams meet when the No. 8 Duke Blue Devils (6-1) visit the No. 24 Purdue Boilermakers (5-0) on Sunday, November 27, 2022 at 3:30 PM ET. The Blue Devils are 2-point favorites and put their four-game win streak on the line against the Boilermakers, winners of five straight. The over/under for the matchup is 135.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Blue Devils vs. Boilermakers
- Game Day: Sunday, November 27, 2022
- Game Time: 3:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: ABC
- Location: Portland, Oregon
- Arena: Moda Center
Duke Betting Stats & Information
- Duke has won six of seven games when the moneyline favorite this season (85.7%).
- The Blue Devils have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -125 or shorter.
- The Blue Devils have a 4-3-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Boilermakers are a perfect 1-0 against the spread when an underdog by 2 points or more this season.
- The average point total in Duke’s games this year is 8.2 fewer points than the total of 135.5 in this matchup.
Purdue Betting Stats & Info
- Purdue won the only game it has played as the underdog this season.
- The Boilermakers have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +104.
- The Boilermakers’ ATS record is 3-2-0 this season.
- In games they have played as at least 2-point underdogs this season, the Boilermakers are 1-0 against the spread.
- The average point total for Purdue this season is 1.9 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Duke vs. Purdue Season Stat Comparison
|Duke Rank||Duke AVG||Purdue AVG||Purdue Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Duke Blue Devils Leaders
- The scoring and rebounding leader for the Blue Devils is Kyle Filipowski, who accumulates 15.6 points and 10 rebounds per game.
- Jeremy Roach leads Duke in assists, averaging 3.7 per game while also scoring 12.7 points per contest.
- Roach makes more threes per game than any other member of the Blue Devils, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.7 per contest.
Purdue Boilermakers Leaders
- Zach Edey puts up 21.8 points and 12 rebounds per game for the Boilermakers, enough to make him the leading scorer and rebounder on the team.
- Ethan Morton’s assist statline leads Purdue; he dishes out five assists per game.
- Fletcher Loyer is the top shooter from the three-point line for the Boilermakers, hitting 2.2 threes per game.