Table of Contents
The West Virginia Mountaineers (5-1) hit the court against the Florida Gators (4-2) as only 1.5-point favorites on Sunday, November 27, 2022 at 8:30 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is 147.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Mountaineers vs. Gators
- Game Day: Sunday, November 27, 2022
- Game Time: 8:30 PM ET
- Location: Portland, Oregon
- Arena: Chiles Center
West Virginia Betting Stats & Information
- West Virginia has won all five games when favored on the moneyline this season.
- The Mountaineers have not played a game with moneyline odds of -126 or shorter.
- The Mountaineers are 4-2-0 ATS this season.
- The Gators have not yet covered the spread as underdogs of 1.5 points or more this year (0-1).
- West Virginia’s average point total in matchups this year is 143.5, 3.5 points below the over/under in this game.
Florida Betting Stats & Info
- Florida lost the only game it has played as the underdog this season.
- The Gators have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +105.
- The Gators are 2-4-0 against the spread this year.
- The Gators are winless against the spread (0-1) when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- The average total for Florida’s games this season is 4.2 more points than the point total of 147 for this outing.
West Virginia vs. Florida Season Stat Comparison
|West Virginia Rank||West Virginia AVG||Florida AVG||Florida Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
West Virginia Mountaineers Leaders
- The Mountaineers scoring leader is Erik Stevenson, who averages 14 per contest to go with 1.7 rebounds and 1.8 assists.
- West Virginia’s leading rebounder is Jimmy Bell Jr. averaging 5.2 boards per game and its best passer is Joe Toussaint and his 3.3 assists per game.
- Stevenson leads the Mountaineers in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of 1.8 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Florida Gators Leaders
- The Gators’ leader in scoring and rebounding is Colin Castleton with 20.7 points and 8.5 rebounds per game.
- Florida’s assist leader is Kyle Lofton with 3.8 per game. He also scores 8.3 points per game and adds four rebounds per game.
- Will Richard is reliable from deep and leads the Gators with two made threes per game.