Table of Contents
A pair of struggling teams meet when the Villanova Wildcats (2-4) visit the Oregon Ducks (2-4) on Sunday, November 27, 2022 at 3:30 PM ET. The Wildcats are 1.5-point favorites as they look to break a three-game losing streak against the Ducks, who have lost three straight. The point total in the matchup is set at 135.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Wildcats vs. Ducks
- Game Day: Sunday, November 27, 2022
- Game Time: 3:30 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN2
- Location: Portland, Oregon
- Arena: Chiles Center
Villanova Betting Stats & Information
- Villanova has won 25% of its games this season when the moneyline favorite (1-3).
- The Wildcats have not played a game with moneyline odds of -126 or shorter.
- The Wildcats are 1-5-0 against the spread this season.
- The Ducks are winless against the spread (0-3) when playing as at least 1.5-point underdogs.
- The average total in Villanova’s games this season is 6.5 more points than the over/under of 135 in this game.
Oregon Betting Stats & Info
- Oregon has been listed as the underdog three times this season and have failed to win any of those games.
- The Ducks have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +105.
- The Ducks are 2-4-0 against the spread this year.
- The Ducks are 0-3 against the spread when an underdog by 1.5 points or greater this season.
- The average total in Oregon’s games this season is 3.3 fewer points than the point total of 135 in this outing.
Villanova vs. Oregon Season Stat Comparison
|Villanova Rank||Villanova AVG||Oregon AVG||Oregon Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Villanova Wildcats Leaders
- Eric Dixon leads the Wildcats in scoring and rebounding, putting up 18.3 points and 6.7 rebounds per game.
- Caleb Daniels is Villanova’s best passer, dispensing 2.8 assists per game while scoring 17.7 PPG.
- Daniels makes more threes per game than any other member of the Wildcats, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 2.3 per contest.
Oregon Ducks Leaders
- N’Faly Dante records 13 points and 6.3 rebounds per game for the Ducks, enough to make him the leading scorer and rebounder on the team.
- Will Richardson records more assists than any other Oregon teammate with 4.3 per game. He also scores 12.8 points and grabs 4.2 rebounds per game.
- Richardson is consistent from distance and leads the Ducks with 1.7 made threes per game.