The Howard Bison (3-5) are 3.5-point underdogs as they attempt to stop a four-game road losing streak when they square off against the Austin Peay Governors (3-3) on Saturday, November 26, 2022 at Winfield Dunn Center. The game airs at 4:00 PM ET. The matchup has an over/under of 137.
Get your NCAA Basketball pools started with the Internet’s #1 pool creation and hosting platform. Get 15 friends together and play for free!
Start here >
Game Info, Betting Lines for Governors vs. Bison
- Game Day: Saturday, November 26, 2022
- Game Time: 4:00 PM ET
- Location: Clarksville, Tennessee
- Arena: Winfield Dunn Center
Austin Peay vs Howard Betting Information
Austin Peay Betting Stats & Information
- Austin Peay has been the moneyline favorite just two other times so far this season, and it split the two games.
- The Governors have not played a game this season with moneyline odds of -172 or shorter.
- The Governors’ ATS record is 3-2-0 this season.
- The Bison are 2-4 against the spread when an underdog by 3.5 points or more this year.
- The average over/under Austin Peay has had in its games this season is 0.8 more points than this particular game’s point total.
Howard Betting Stats & Info
- This season, Howard has won one out of the six games in which it has been the underdog.
- The Bison have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +143.
- The Bison are 2-4-0 against the spread this year.
- The Bison have a 2-4 record against the spread in games they were an underdog by 3.5 points or more this year.
- The average point total for Howard this season is 18.9 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Austin Peay vs. Howard Season Stat Comparison
|Austin Peay Rank
||Austin Peay AVG
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Austin Peay Governors Leaders
- The Governors scoring leader is Shon Robinson, who averages 15.3 per contest to go with 5.3 rebounds and 1.5 assists.
- Austin Peay’s leading rebounder is Elijah Hutchins-Everett averaging 6.3 boards per game and its best passer is Carlos Paez and his 2.5 assists per game.
- The Governors get the most three-point shooting production out of Paez, who knocks down 1.3 threes per game.
Howard Bison Leaders
- Elijah Hawkins scores 14.3 points and adds 4.6 assists per game, putting him at the top of the Bison’s leaderboards in those statistics.
- William Settle’s stat line of 5.3 rebounds, 11.9 points and 2.1 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Howard rebounding leaderboard.
- Hawkins is reliable from deep and leads the Bison with 1.7 made threes per game.