Table of Contents
The Old Dominion Monarchs (3-3) host the East Carolina Pirates (5-1) after winning three straight home games. The Monarchs are favored by 4 points in the contest, which begins at 7:00 PM ET on Saturday, November 26, 2022. The matchup has an over/under of 138.5.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Monarchs vs. Pirates
- Game Day: Saturday, November 26, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Norfolk, Virginia
- Arena: Ted Constant Convocation Center
Old Dominion Betting Stats & Information
- Old Dominion has been listed as the moneyline favorite just two other times so far this season, and it split the two games.
- The Monarchs have not played a game with moneyline odds of -213 or shorter.
- The Monarchs have gone 3-2-0 ATS this season.
- In games they have played as at least 4-point underdogs this season, the Pirates are 2-0 against the spread.
- Old Dominion’s average point total in outings this season is 140.2, 1.7 points higher than the total in this game.
East Carolina Betting Stats & Info
- East Carolina has been underdogs in three games this season and won two (66.7%) of those contests.
- The Pirates have not been a bigger underdog this season than the +178 moneyline set for this game.
- The Pirates have a 5-1-0 record against the spread this year.
- When they have played as at least 4-point underdogs this year, the Pirates are 2-0 against the spread.
- The average total for East Carolina’s games this season is 11.5 more points than the point total of 138.5 for this outing.
Old Dominion vs. East Carolina Season Stat Comparison
|Old Dominion Rank||Old Dominion AVG||East Carolina AVG||East Carolina Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Old Dominion Monarchs Leaders
- The scoring leader for the Monarchs this season is Ben Stanley, who averages 15.5 points, 5.3 rebounds, and 0.3 assists per game.
- Mekhi Long leads Old Dominion in rebounding, averaging 9.5 per game, while Tyreek Scott-Grayson leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 3.5 in each contest.
- Charles Smith IV makes more threes per game than any other member of the Monarchs, knocking down shots from beyond the arc at a clip of 1.2 per contest.
East Carolina Pirates Leaders
- The Pirates’ Javon Small racks up enough points (20.8 per game) and assists (5.5 per game) to sit atop the team’s leaderboards.
- Brandon Johnson’s stat line of 9.8 rebounds, 14.8 points and 2.4 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the East Carolina rebounding leaderboard.
- Small is the most prolific from deep for the Pirates, hitting 2.7 threes per game.