Table of Contents
The Georgetown Hoyas (3-3) take the court against the UMBC Retrievers (3-3) as heavy, 11.5-point favorites on Saturday, November 26, 2022 at 12:00 PM ET. The point total is set at 150.5 in the matchup.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Hoyas vs. Retrievers
- Game Day: Saturday, November 26, 2022
- Game Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Location: Washington D.C.
- Arena: Capital One Arena
Georgetown Betting Stats & Information
- Georgetown has gone 3-2 in games when it was favored on the moneyline (winning 60%).
- The Hoyas have never played a game this season with moneyline odds of -714 or shorter.
- The Hoyas are 2-4-0 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as at least 11.5-point underdogs this year, the Retrievers are 1-1 against the spread.
- The average point total in Georgetown’s games this year is 0.3 fewer points than the over/under of 150.5 in this matchup.
UMBC Betting Stats & Info
- UMBC has been listed as the underdog three times this season and have failed to win any of those games.
- The Retrievers have not entered a game this season with longer moneyline odds than +480.
- The Retrievers have covered the spread twice in five opportunities this season.
- The Retrievers have a 1-1 record against the spread when an underdog by 11.5 points or more this year.
- UMBC’s games this year have averaged an over/under of 151.2 points, 0.7 more than the point total in this matchup.
Georgetown vs. UMBC Season Stat Comparison
|Georgetown Rank||Georgetown AVG||UMBC AVG||UMBC Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Georgetown Hoyas Leaders
- Amir “Primo” Spears leads the Hoyas in scoring, tallying 16.3 points per game to go with 3.2 rebounds and 4.2 assists.
- Akok Akok is Georgetown’s leading rebounder, grabbing 8.2 per game, while Brandon Murray is its best passer, distributing 4.4 assists in each contest.
- Murray leads the Hoyas in three-point shooting, knocking down an average of two shots per game from beyond the arc.
UMBC Retrievers Leaders
- Colton Lawrence averages 15.7 points per game and is the top scorer for the Retrievers.
- The UMBC leaders in rebounding and assists are Yaw Obeng-Mensah with six rebounds per game (he also adds 6.7 points and 0.7 assists per game) and Craig Beaudion with 2.8 assists per game (he also tacks on 5.5 points and 1.8 rebounds per game).
- Matteo Picarelli makes 3.3 three-pointers per game, the most on the Retrievers.