Table of Contents
The Mississippi Valley State Delta Devils (1-6) are heavy underdogs (by 26.5 points) to end a five-game road losing streak when they visit the Colorado State Rams (4-2) on Saturday, November 26, 2022 at 4:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is 132.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Rams vs. Delta Devils
- Game Day: Saturday, November 26, 2022
- Game Time: 4:00 PM ET
- Location: Fort Collins, Colorado
- Arena: Moby Arena
Colorado State Betting Stats & Information
- The Rams are 2-4-0 against the spread this season.
- The Delta Devils are 1-1 against the spread when an underdog by 26.5 points or more this season.
- The average total Colorado State has had in its matchups this season is 2.3 more points than this particular game’s point total.
Mississippi Valley State Betting Stats & Info
- So far this year, the Delta Devils have compiled a 5-2-0 record against the spread.
- The Delta Devils are 1-1 against the spread when an underdog by 26.5 points or more this year.
- The average point total for Mississippi Valley State this year is 2.7 points higher than this game’s over/under.
Colorado State vs. Mississippi Valley State Season Stat Comparison
|Colorado State Rank||Colorado State AVG||Mississippi Valley State AVG||Mississippi Valley State Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Colorado State Rams Leaders
- The Rams leader in points and rebounds is John Tonje, who scores 13.5 points and pulls down 6.2 boards per game.
- Colorado State’s best passer is Taviontae Jackson, who averages 3.5 assists per game to go with his 8.3 PPG scoring average.
- Tonje leads the Rams in three-point shooting, making an average of 1.7 shots per game from beyond the arc.
Mississippi Valley State Delta Devils Leaders
- Terry Collins collects 17.1 points and tacks on two assists per game, putting him at the top of the Delta Devils’ leaderboards for those statistics.
- Alvin Stredic Jr.’s stat line of 5.4 rebounds, 9.9 points and 1.1 assists per game helps him grab the top spot on the Mississippi Valley State rebounding leaderboard.
- Collins is the top shooter from distance for the Delta Devils, hitting 2.4 threes per game.