Table of Contents
The American Eagles (3-2) are 1-point underdogs as they attempt to build on a three-game winning streak when they visit the Saint Francis (PA) Red Flash (2-4) on Saturday, November 26, 2022 at DeGol Arena. The matchup airs at 7:00 PM ET. The matchup’s point total is set at 137.
Game Info, Betting Lines for Red Flash vs. Eagles
- Game Day: Saturday, November 26, 2022
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Loretto, Pennsylvania
- Arena: DeGol Arena
|Saint Francis (PA)||-1||137|
Saint Francis (PA) Betting Stats & Information
- Saint Francis (PA) has been listed as the moneyline favorite just two other times so far this season, and it split the two games.
- The Red Flash have not yet played as a moneyline favorite of -118 or shorter.
- The Red Flash are 2-2-1 against the spread this season.
- In games they have played as at least 1-point underdogs this season, the Eagles are 2-2 against the spread.
- Saint Francis (PA)’s average point total in outings this year is 151.5, 14.5 points higher than the total in this game.
American Betting Stats & Info
- This season, American has been the underdog four times and won two of those games.
- The Eagles have not been a bigger underdog this season than the -103 moneyline set for this game.
- So far this year, the Eagles have put together a 3-2-0 record against the spread.
- The Eagles are 2-2 against the spread when an underdog by 1 point or more this season.
- The average point total for American this season is 4.8 points fewer than this game’s over/under.
Saint Francis (PA) vs. American Season Stat Comparison
|Saint Francis (PA) Rank||Saint Francis (PA) AVG||American AVG||American Rank|
This Matchup’s Impact Players
Saint Francis (PA) Red Flash Leaders
- The Red Flash scoring leader is Josh Cohen, who averages 22.2 per contest to go with seven rebounds and 2.7 assists.
- Maxwell Land leads Saint Francis (PA) in rebounding, averaging seven per game, while Landon Moore leads the team in assists, distributing an average of 4.2 in each contest.
- Moore leads the Red Flash in three-point shooting, making an average of 1.8 shots per game from beyond the arc.
American Eagles Leaders
- Colin Smalls puts up 11.7 points per game and is the top scorer for the Eagles.
- American’s leader in rebounds is Matt Rogers with 5.4 per game, and its leader in assists is Elijah Stephens with 4.4 per game.
- Geoff Sprouse is reliable from deep and leads the Eagles with 2.4 made threes per game.